Soothe Your Nerves With Sedation Options in Boynton Beach
Fear of the dentist can prevent you from gaining a confident smile. Dr. Hugh Rosenblatt and his staff can help you get past your dental anxiety and back to smiling freely again with sedation options in Boynton Beach, FL.Dr. Rosenblatt on Calming Patients Anxieties Read Transcript
Well, we try to provide a friendly environment that's calming with somebody that's extremely apprehensive about going to the dentist. I can prescribe them medication that they can take before and that would help them relax. Also, we can use—I have nitrous oxide here, laughing gas, which helps out a lot too to help people who have anxiety. We can usually treat them with that or we can use a combination of both to get somebody to have their dental treatment—necessary treatment done while relaxing them.
In addition to two kinds of sedation, we offer:
- TV and music in treatment rooms for a welcome distraction
- Neck pillows and blankets to help you relax
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Semi-private operatories
Our caring team will make sure your dental appointments are stress-free. Call (561) 737-8559 to schedule your visit.
Choose From Two Kinds of Dental Sedation
We understand the degree of dental discomfort varies from person to person – and can vary depending on the treatment you’re getting and other factors. You can choose from two types of sedation at our office to ensure you get the right level of relaxation for each situation. Both options allow you to remain conscious but relaxed.
- Laughing gas is a mild sedative that is inhaled and acts quickly to take the edge off your nerves. It will wear off quickly following your procedure and allows you to drive yourself to and from your appointment. It’s so safe, even children can receive it.
- Oral sedation provides a deeper level of relaxation. You can take it before your appointment so you’ll arrive at our office already feeling relaxed. Its effects last longer following your procedure and will require you to have a ride home.
Come See Us at Quiet Times
Many patients feel less anxious if they can visit our Boynton Beach, FL dental office during a time when not many other people are there. Our extended hours make that easy! We’re open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday; 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday; and 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday. We’re even open on Fridays.
Soothe your dental anxiety with our gentle dentistry and sedation options. Call (561) 737-8559 to make an appointment.