Fix Your Smile With Restorative Dental Care in Boynton Beach
If you can’t remember what it’s like to crunch into a juicy apple because dental damage makes chewing painful, let our restorative dental care help you eat in comfort again. Our Boynton Beach, FL dentist can repair your damaged teeth with:Dr. Rosenblatt on I'm Having a Hard Time Chewing Food Read Transcript
If you're have a hard time chewing, again, we have to find out what the cause of the problem is. It could be a TMJ problem where you have clicking and pain in the joint. Sometimes you would just need a night guard or a bite guard, something made that could alleviate the problem. Other causes where you can't chew is if you have a toothache: tooth that's hurting you. What we try to do is get a full history of the patient, try to understand what their problems are. When they come in, we try to get a full set of x-rays to make a complete diagnosis, then we can try to find out why somebody is not being able to chew, but there's a multitude of problems. It could be if they're missing a tooth, we could put an implant in there so they can chew better. That would help the joint, too. If you have more teeth, it's easier to chew. That's basically—almost anything in dentistry really is to help the people chew.
- Tooth fillings. Dr. Hugh Rosenblatt uses the SonicFill method for the quickest and most efficient filling placement.
- Inlays and onlays. These dental restorations work well for decay that is too severe for a filling but not bad enough for a dental crown.
- Root canals. Dr. Rosenblatt can save an endangered tooth by carefully removing all infected material from the soft center of your tooth.
- Dental crowns. A crown can repair many kinds of dental damage, including breaks, cracks, and severe decay. Our crowns are made of zirconia, which will last for many years.
If you need restorative dentistry, call Hugh B. Rosenblatt, DMD, PA at (561) 737-8559.
Regain Your Oral Function With Replacement Teeth
Missing teeth also make it tough for you to enjoy meals. Fortunately, we offer several tooth replacement options, one of which will be right for your smile:
- Dental bridge, which can replace one missing tooth or several teeth. For added stability, Dr. Rosenblatt can attach a bridge to dental implants.
- Dental crown. Although this dental restoration is often used to repair a damaged tooth, it can replace a single missing tooth if it’s attached to a dental implant.
- Dentures, partial or full. To avoid the bone loss that can give your face a “shrunken” look, your dentures can be secured with dental implants.
Stay Comfortable With Sedation & Patient-Friendly Technology
Your restorative dental procedures do not have to be stressful, thanks to the patient-friendly technology we use to plan them. For example, 3D imaging allows Dr. Rosenblatt to identify any potential complications before your treatment begins. And digital X-rays are faster and more comfortable than traditional X-rays.
If you’re feeling any anxiety, you can relieve it with safe dental sedation. You can choose either inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”) or oral sedation.
For more information about restorative dental care in our Boynton Beach, FL dentist office, call (561) 737-8559.