Get a Beautiful Smile With Cosmetic Dental Services in Boynton Beach
Don’t let fixable cosmetic issues make you embarrassed to smile! Dr. Hugh Rosenblatt can help you get the smile you want and fix the problems that have been holding back your smile. Our
- Whiten stained teeth
- Mend cracked teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Conceal imperfections like chips, gaps, and uneven edges
First-time patients can receive a $50 credit toward any cosmetic dental treatment. And cosmetic consultations are free! Call Hugh B. Rosenblatt, DMD, PA at (561) 737-8559 to schedule one.
Choose the Right Cosmetic Dental Options for Your Smile
Here are possible cosmetic dental options for common smile flaws:
- Staining. Teeth whitening can help remove surface stains that make your smile look dingy. For more stubborn stains, such as those caused by medications or disease, dental veneers can cover stained teeth and return your smile to a bright, white appearance.
- Chips. Correcting a chipped tooth is easier than you might think. Dental bonding offers a quick and easy way to correct the shape of a chipped tooth. For those who want a more durable fix, dental veneers conceal chips.
- Cracks. A cracked tooth is not only a cosmetic problem but can pose a danger to the health of your tooth. Dental bonding can be an effective fix for minor cracks. For cracks that need more support, a dental veneer will restore the look of your tooth and prevent further damage.
- Crooked teeth. Correctly aligning your smile is both easy and discreet with the help of Invisalign. The invisible aligner trays gently push your teeth into the positions they need to be in, and your friends and coworkers may never even realize you are straightening your crooked teeth.
- Missing teeth. Nothing impacts your smile more negatively than gaps left by missing teeth. Dental implants can give you a replacement option that is as close to your real teeth as possible.
Interested in cosmetic dental services? Call (561) 737-8559 to schedule your appointment for a free cosmetic dental consultation.