Prevent Problems With Dental Exams in Boynton Beach
Dental exams give our Boynton Beach, FL dentist regular opportunities to address your goals for your smile and any questions or concerns you might have about your dental health. That’s why we recommend you come to our office for an exam and dental cleaning every six months.
In addition to sharing information, exams give us a chance to:
- Check for signs of problems like gum disease and cavities
- Provide preventive dentistry services like fluoride treatments
- Screen you for oral cancer and other health conditions
- Look for evidence of teeth grinding or other damaging habits
- Take digital X-rays to get a good look at what’s going on in your mouth
Your exams are important! Schedule your next one by calling (561) 737-8559.
Dental Examinations Give Us a Chance to Solve Your Problems
During your dental examination, we can address problems like:
- Dry mouth– Gum disease and tooth decay are more prevalent with patients who suffer from chronic dry mouth. Dr. Rosenblatt can identify the reason for your condition and help you find relief.
- Bad breath– Chronic bad breath, or halitosis, can be caused by tooth decay, gum disease, poor hygiene habits, or even dry mouth. No matter the cause, Dr. Rosenblatt can create a treatment plan so that your bad breath will be nothing but a bad memory.
- Gum disease– Because it’s the leading cause of tooth loss among adults, we check for signs of gum disease during every exam. In its early stages, Dr. Rosenblatt can treat it with a deep cleaning method called scaling and root planing.
We Use the Latest Dental Technology to Examine Your Mouth
Some dentists only use the latest technology for complicated dental procedures. At Hugh B. Rosenblatt, DMD, PA, we also use high-tech tools to give you a thorough exam. For instance, digital X-rays are faster and more comfortable for you than conventional X-rays. And we can easily enlarge digital images if we need a better look. Dr. Rosenblatt also uses a handheld intraoral camera to look into every corner of your mouth. He can share images from the camera with you when it’s time to talk about a treatment plan.
If your family needs dental exams, call our Boynton Beach, FL dentist office at (561) 737-8559 to get them on the calendar.