Dental Implants in Boynton Beach Look & Feel Like Natural Teeth
Thanks to dental implants, you can get full functioning and completely comfortable replacement teeth that look and feel like your natural teeth. It all begins with a free dental implant consultation. Want to chew the foods you love and smile with confidence? Ask us about dental implants.Dr. Rosenblatt on Dental Implants Read Transcript
I can place implants here in my office. They're made out of titanium. We take a CT scan, usually to make sure it's placed safely in the correct position. Once an implant is placed, it's like having your tooth back again.
Once you have an implant, we can do a crown on it, if it's one tooth. You can do several implants and do bridges. You can attach dentures to them. You can do almost anything with implants now.
Somebody who comes in and they had teared teeth or not fixable, a lot of times, you can do where you extract the teeth, you put the implants in, and you have teeth made ahead of time—a prosthetic, where it's screwed into the implants. You walk out in one visit with a full set of teeth held in by the implants. Implants are the future of dentistry because you can restore any missing tooth with that.
Dental implants benefits include:
- Stability– The stability you will enjoy with implants is second to none. The only thing that comes close are your natural tooth roots. Implants bond with your bone and become part of your jaw.
- Bone health– When you lose a tooth, it creates a gap in your smile and also a gap in your jaw. If you don’t fill that gap, your jawbone will begin to deteriorate. An implant fills the gap, supports your bone structure, and prevents bone loss.
- Convenience– Implants won’t shift out of place when you eat, and you’ll never need messy adhesive to keep them in place.
- Versatility– Once embedded in your jaw, implants provide a sturdy base for a dental crown, a bridge, or dentures.
- Better oral health– Your smile suffers when you lose a tooth, but your bite suffers more. When you are missing even one tooth, extra stress is placed on your other teeth. The remaining teeth are also likely to shift out of place. Implants prevent both problems and keeps your mouth healthier.
To find out more about implants, call our Boynton Beach, FL dentist office at (561) 737-8559. We offer free implant consultations for new patients.
Get Your Dental Implants Procedure From an Experienced Dentist
Dr. Hugh Rosenblatt has more than two decades of experience in implant dentistry. Unlike some dentists, he both places and restores implants. So you can get your entire dental implants procedure, from start to finish, from the same person. He uses implants from BioHorizons®, which manufactures its high-quality implants in the United States. He also uses 3D imaging to carefully plan your treatment, choosing the best possible spot for implant placement.
Choose From Multiple Dental Implants Procedures
You can get several kinds of dental implants procedures from Hugh B. Rosenblatt, DMD, PA:
- Dental implants with a crown– We can use a single implant to support a single crown. It can replace a tooth that was lost awhile ago or a tooth that was just extracted or knocked out.
- Dental implants with a bridge– When you have two or more teeth missing, you can restore your smile with an implant-supported bridge. Several crowns are bonded together and placed onto implants, providing more stability than a traditional fixed bridge.
- Dental implants with dentures– Either partial or full dentures can be attached to implants.
- All-on-4® dental implants– Dr. Rosenblatt can attach a full arch of fixed replacement teeth in either your upper or lower jaw – or both – using just four implants per jaw.
Thanks to Dr. Rosenblatt’s expertise, it may even be possible for you to get your implants placed immediately following tooth extraction. To see if dental implants are right for your smile, call (561) 737-8559 or use our online form to schedule an appointment.