Transform Your Look With a Smile Makeover in Boynton Beach
If your smile suffers from multiple cosmetic problems, a smile makeover from Dr. Hugh Rosenblatt can give you the smile of your dreams with a single treatment plan. He’ll discuss your smile goals with you, then develop a plan for you to get your dream smile as quickly and affordably as possible.
Among smile makeover benefits:
- You’ll be happy to share your smile again!
- You’ll look younger and more attractive.
- You’ll receive treatments in a way that ensures the best results. For example, if your plan includes both teeth whitening and dental veneers, it’s advisable to whiten teeth first.
- Issues that affect your smile’s appearance can also make it tough to care for your teeth. Once your problems are resolved, you’ll have a healthier smile too.
To talk to Dr. Rosenblatt about transforming your smile with a makeover, call our Boynton, Beach, FL dentist office at (561) 877-3802. Consultations are free for new patients.
Select the Right Treatments to Solve Your Smile Issues
A smile makeover combines the best cosmetic dentistry services possible to give you the smile you desire. Here are some common smile makeover options:
- Teeth whitening. Whether your teeth are stained from coffee, tea, or tobacco, our teeth whitening can give you a brighter smile in as little as 45 minutes.
- Dental veneers. This treatment works well for makeovers because veneers can cover so many different kinds of flaws, including chips, cracks, stains, and misshapen teeth.
- Invisalign. Adults with crooked smiles want to straighten their teeth discreetly. Invisalign is practically invisible to people around you, thanks to its clear plastic aligners. Your coworkers or clients won’t see a mouth full of metal – just you and your improved smile. We can even show you a preview of your results before starting treatment.
- Tooth bonding. Like veneers, bonding can cover multiple smile issues, such as small chips, uneven edges, and discoloration.
Ready for a smile makeover? Call Hugh B. Rosenblatt, DMD, PA at (561) 877-3802.